To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a zero-downtime maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, August 29. Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
1. Exploder Bot Launcher
Exploder Bot Launchers are a rather limited option for pilots fighting enemy mechas. While a bot can slow the target mecha, it has otherwise minimal impact on the battle for both sides. Therefore, we decided to improve their offensive capability while compensating with an appropriately reduced duration of slow:
A. Increased damage of Lv. 1/2/3 Exploder Bots vs. mecha from 245/259/280 to 350/370/400.
B. Decreased duration of slow vs. mecha from 2.5s to 2s.
2. Deformed Car
The current Deformed Car is more likely to be used strictly as a transportation vehicle, since its overall combat ability is rather weak, whether facing enemy pilot or mecha. Therefore, we decided to improve its combat ability and hope it will become a viable part of players' battle strategy:
A. Increased damage of vehicular guns vs. pilot from 22 to 24.
B. Increased damage of vehicular guns vs. mecha from 19 to 22.
1. All New Team Deathmatch Map: Alpha Tower
To provide even more options for battle, the SMC League upgraded the arena in Alpha Tower and transformed it into a new battleground for Team Deathmatch.
Meanwhile, Alpha Tower in Battle Royale is also upgraded. Players can now show off in epic duels inside Alpha Tower and on plaza stage.
Players matched in Team Deathmatch will randomly enter either "Port" or "Alpha Tower", two completely different arenas, to begin battle.
2. Updated Rankings
A. Improved page performance, added image display for every ranked players, optimized data display.
B. Activity Rankings and Combat Rankings are temporarily unavailable due to redundancy.
C. Total Rankings is renamed Rating Rankings, with Overall Rating for Team Deathmatch added: different initial values are set based on a player's performance and total matches in Team Deathmatch for the season.
1. Battle Frenzy Mode
The following adjustments were made based on player feedback:
A. Changed Battle Frenzy from duo match-up to single match-up. Schedule remained the same.
1. Added "Battle of Alpha Tower" and "Crushing Steel" missions to the Iori's Wind Chime event.
2. Added Share on Messenger feature to share with friends through messenger.
3. Added action demo for Arthur's SS appearance: Centurion Augusta in Display page.
4. When players trigger multiple special kill prompts, they'll now see multiple displays instead of just one. Also, two new special kill prompts have been added.
5. Added 1.5x Speed prompt for regenerated players to Team Deathmatch.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Fixed a certain issue that could made characters invisible.
2. Fixed the problem of getting stuck after falling off certain buildings.
3. Optimized Tier mechanism to stabilize player's tier promotion, while improving the overall scoring in Team Deathmatch.
4. Improved the control when Arthur fired his Blade, enhancing synchronicity with the player's view for better accuracy.
5. Improved interaction for Graffiti, Emojis and other interactive actions in Gallery, and offer free graffiti and emojis to all players.
6. Improved maintenance notice. Players can now tap a link in mail to view maintenance notice.
7. Improved display for headwear in Premium Reward Preview.
8. Fixed the overlap between play and display of Iori's voices.
9. Improved performance when personalized voice is unavailable.
10. Improved display for emojis in Premium Reward Preview and Gallery.
11. Extended the duration of graffiti made by players to 60 seconds.
12. Improved display of mail title in multiple languages.
13. Improved overall visual display for control settings in all pages.
14. Corrected erroneous translations in some languages.
15. Fixed several camera and performance issues in Spectating mode.
16. Improved audio visualization for pilot's footsteps.
17. Improved Reward Preview pages for Chromatic Ball and Lucky Ball for clearer, more convenient viewing.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!