To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a zero-downtime maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, September 19. Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
1. Extreme Sportsground
Sharp climb, freefall, wavy curves and U ramps... Speed and thrill, you can find everything you want here!
The new Extreme Sportsground for Team Deathmatch is available here, featuring three tracks in a double-deck arena, with a bouncing platform moving in the middle for extreme combat experience.
Meanwhile, for Battle Royale mode, the Extreme Sportsground area will also be updated to the west of Sunset Clock to present a new challenge!
2. New Appearance
New skins are available in-store, including Hotsteel - [High Energy], Pulse SMG - [Banana Barrage], and Skateboard - [Graffiti Away]. Enjoy up to 15% off on purchases during 09/19-10/02!
3. New Main Page
Main Page has undergone a general update for players to view their own mecha and pilots, as well as core data on the Combat Page and Collection Page.
Player's Tier and favorite mecha can be viewed on Combat Page. The Collection Page shows progression on the various collection of skins, graffiti, emojis, etc.
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
Compared to other mecha, Firefox has inadequate mobility and defense. Therefore, we have made the following change:
A. Decreased CD for Defensive Evasion from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
Skylark is highly reliant on agility and recovery to deal damage. The ability to recover for the current version, however, is too low to survive in battles. Therefore, we have made the following changes:
A. Increased damage on mecha for secondary weapon "Hunt" from 360 to 390;
B. Increased damage-recovery rate for secondary weapon "Hunt" from 50% to 70%.
Firestar's collision attack in sphere form provides both an explosive damage and mobility, making it dominate a battle. Therefore, we have made the following changes:
A. Increased CD for Impact in sphere form from 7 seconds to 8.5 seconds;
B. Fixed the issue where Firestar's charge would be interrupted due to insufficient energy. Now Firestar will change back to mecha form only after completing a collision.
1. Added exclusive skin display for Ning's [Zeal Grade] and [Vaporwave Girl] from the New Semester Lucky House to Characters Page;
2. Added red-dot prompts for getting new headwear, back guards and sets;
3. Added Mecha Basketball and Extreme Sport missions to Campus Basketball event;
4. Now certain season missions can be completed in Pilot Battle.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Improved the visual texture for certain mecha;
2. Improved the frequency and number of neutral mecha in airdrops, delayed the time for first airdrop, and reduced number of airdrops in Pilot Battle mode;
3. Fixed the issue where players could not access friends on Facebook and Twitter at the same time in a game;
4. Improved the login process. Now players can start game from the login animation;
5. Improved the control for emojis, graffiti and interactive actions in Lobby;
6. Improved the matching feature for Team Deathmatch to reduce the time required while guaranteeing the best matches.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!