To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a zero-downtime maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, May 14. Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
Granbelm Crossover Event Unlocked
Magic has been gone from the world for almost a thousand years, yet the world never returned to peace. At every full moon, the Magiaconatus descends and the progenies of mages pilot mechas to battle each other, fighting for the right to be the Supreme Mage, pushing the wheel of fate to grind forward...
1. All-New Granbelm Mode is Here!
Players getting matched up in Battle Royale have a random chance of entering Granbelm mode.
A. In Granbelm mode, the scenario turns into Granbelm Night Battle with two pairs of magic portals refreshing at random intervals, through which players can teleport to the other end. Meanwhile, airdrops also become special magic crates.
B. Magic Gears unique to the mode are added for players to accumulate according to battle progress and through collection in the scenario, or quick acquisition in specified areas. Collect 200 Gears in a match to make a Magic Stone. A killed player drops 25% of the Gears in possession.
C. There are five types of Magic Stones in all, each granting you a different power. You cannot choose the same power for the stones.
2. Crossover Premium Granbelm Lucky House is Open with New Appearances!
A. Lucky House Availability: 05/14-06/13
B. Granbelm Crossover Appearances: Neutron Star SS-level #BRViola Katze, Mila S-level #BRMangetsu Kohinata, Iori S-level #BRShingetsu Ernesta Fukami
C. Granbelm Items: A-level Mini SMG appearance, A-level Gun Shield appearance, and Granbelm emoji & graffiti.
3. Granbelm Crossover Event is Here!
A plethora of crossover emoji packs, entrance effects, calling effects, chat bubbles and avatar frames await you!
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
A. Increased velocity for High-Explosive Missile (secondary weapon) by 20%;
B. Increased velocity for Missile Cluster core module by 30%.
A. Increased velocity for Repulsor in bear form by 15%;
B. Improved firing intervals for Heavy Artillery in tank form, from 1.5s to 1.2s;
C. Improved reload rate for Rapid Volley core module, from 2.5s to 2s.
3. Trio of Enders
A. Minor increase to auto-fire spread coverage for Assault Rifle.
4. Ion Cannon
A. Expanded impact radius of direct attacks for Ion Cannon;
B. Diminished area of explosion for ground hits.
5. Skateboard & Deformed Car
A. Now each player can carry up to 3 skateboards;
B. Reduced audio visualization range to detect skateboards;
C. Increased DUR for skateboards, from 200 to 300;
D. Decreased calling time for Skateboard Blueprints & Deformed Car Blueprints.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Duo Pilot Battle is unavailable this week, replaced by Duo Battle Royale.
2. Fixed the issue where the pilot could not eject after the mecha is destroyed in certain situations.
3. Fixed the issue where ion cannon could not fire when holding fire button while reloading.
4. Fixed the issue where the player would get teleported to the rooftop when exiting Deformed Car at certain spots.
5. Fixed the issue where Call Mecha missions could auto-fail in Team Deathmatch.
6. Improved the Acetime icon display in Battle Royale.
7. Improved the transparency effect when pilots are near a Force Field.
8. Improved the display of Bond actions for certain pilots.
9. Improved the icon display in Exclusive Choice Pack.
10. Added mark to indicate Extreme Sportsground on battle map.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!