To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a zero-downtime maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, May 21. Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
1. Duration for Call Mecha Adjusted in Battle Royale
A. The time for initial Call Mecha is shortened from 300s to 270s;
B. The time for Call Mecha after a mecha's second and third destruction is shortened from 75s and 90s to 70s and 80s, respectively;
C. The duration of Recharger for Mecha is shortened from 18s to 10s. The time for the initial call is shortened from 80s to 60s, and each call thereafter from 20s to 15s.
2. Gold Reward Upgraded!
To improve the current incentives, upon completing battles in any mode, all players will earn gold based on combat performance!
A. The maximum gold you can get through battles in a week is 4,000 (not including gold obtained by other means);
B. Players who quit a battle or deliberately AFK will not get the bonus gold for that battle;
C. The bonus gold for leveling up is adjusted downward (but the overall amount you get is more than before).
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Duo Battle Royale is unavailable, replaced by Duo Battle Frenzy;
2. Increased Credit penalty for AFK in Team Deathmatch;
3. Added location info when opening the World Map;
4. Level display is no longer 0 after Lv. 100 but in specific digits;
5. Added features to interact with the slider in Ranks;
6. Fixed incorrect mode name display in Tier Advancement.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!