To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a zero-downtime maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, June 11. Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
1. Exploder Bot Launcher
Reduced the transparency of screen blur effect after an explosion by 36% and the duration from 2.5s to 1s.
(This change was implemented several days ago.)
2. Large Repair Device
Reduced the activation time from 10s to 8s.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Sniper Clash is unavailable this week, replaced by Duo Battle Royale;
2. Improved the sound effects for Skateboard;
3. Improved the sound effects for certain mecha charges and jumps;
4. Fixed the issue where footstep sound effects were missing in some mecha movements;
5. Fixed the issue where the soundtrack would be replayed when displaying mecha;
6. Fixed the issue where Mila's Dexterous Tumble talent would be performed incorrectly in certain situations;
7. Non-explosive weapons can now break glasses in scenarios;
8. Added healing progress bar for pilots being helped.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!