To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a zero-downtime maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, June 18. Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
ALL-NEW CLONE FRONTLINE NOW AVAILABLE
Same mecha, unlimited tactics. Sync your mind and gear to rule the battlefield! Fight alongside buddies in same mechas!
1. Rules: Players will compete in a 4-on-4 mecha-only Team Deathmatch. Each match lasts for 7 minutes, intending to score 40 points. Before the match starts, 4 players will vote and select a mecha to be deployed.
2. Module Setup: The first mecha deployed is equipped with Lv. 1 module, with upgraded modules for subsequent mechas.
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
A. Adjusted damage falloff for Sniper Cannon: Added damage falloff for close- and mid-range, and decreased damage falloff for ultra-long range.
B. Increased 3%-5% damage for Sniper Cannon based on recharging.
C. -10% damage bonus for Sniper Cannon's weakness strike.
2. Neutron Star
A. Increased the damage of Double Energy Blasters against pilots from 16 to 20.
A. Decreased cooldown for Explosive Charge from 13s to 11s.
B. +5% damage for Tornado Missile.
A. Increased the damage of Photon Turret against pilots from 8 to 10.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Duo Battle Royale is unavailable this week, replaced by Clone Frontline;
2. Granbelm for Battle Royale is temporarily unavailable;
3. Added sound prompts to Standby in Iron Arena;
4. Added sound effects to Hotsteel when rampaging;
5. Improved sound effects for Firestar and Doomlight when unable to complete recharging secondary weapon.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!