To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a zero-downtime maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, July 16. Top up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions! Rewards will be sent by mail for upgrading with the latest update pack.
CORE MODULE MODIFICATIONS
To improve the spontaneous fun and enhance different strategies for mechas, we made the following changes to how Core Module skills are activated:
1. You now get the 2 Core Module skills upon purchasing the mecha and no longer have to unlock them with Proficiency;
2. A Core Module is now split into "Core Module I" and "Core Module II" to activate the 2 core module skills separately;
3. In Battle Royale, you can pick up and carry only one of the 2 items mentioned above (meaning you can activate only 1 core module skill at a time), but you can switch out or unequip freely;
4. Activation stays the same in Team Deathmatch and Iron Arena;
5. The Proficiency levels gained from the Core Modules deployed will be converted to new rewards; those already claimed it will receive new equivalent rewards after the maintenance.
CORE MODULE & OTHER GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
A. Firestorm: Increased max damage bonus when auto-firing with primary weapon from 20% to 30%;
A. Turbo Jet: Reduced movement for each of the triple charges;
B. Knight's Core: Massive reduction to cooldown, reduced attack speed & movement speed bonus, and added recharge speed bonus to Blade;
A. Heavy Barrel: Removed knockback (but kept paralysis), decreased damage vs. mecha from 450 to 425;
B. Heat-Seeking Barrel: Reduced tracking range but improved homing effect, increased damage vs. mecha from 400 to 425;
A. Soul of Steel: Reduced pre-activation swing duration, increased velocity for Fusion Missile;
A. Rapid Volley: Major increase to velocity and damage, but at reduced fire rate;
A. Falcon Fury: Increased the maximum for bird's incremental damage from 33% to 45%;
A. Photon Wall: Increased bonus for chained damage of every Photon Turret from 10% to 15%;
A. Increased velocity for High-Explosive Missile (secondary weapon) by 15%;
B. Missile Cluster: Increased velocity and damage of the modified 6-round missile cluster;
C. Precise Guidance: Narrowed the effective area for assisted aiming;
A. Auto Charge: Increased duration needed for auto charge;
B. Elegy: Massive reduction to skill CD;
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Snow Scuffle is replaced by Duo Battle Frenzy;
2. Improved firing display for Firefox's primary weapon when equipped with Firestorm module;
3. Improved reminders for Clan requests;
4. Improved special effects for Ace Badge.
5. Improved sound effects for bouncing mecha, transforming Deformed Car, and transitional effects for certain mechas.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!