To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a zero-downtime maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, July 23. Top up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions! Rewards will be sent by mail for upgrading with the latest update pack.
NEW CAREER & LEAGUE PASS
Every moment of your career in Mecha City can now be highlighted with badges that shine over the arena!
1. New Career System
By achieving different requirements in the game and completing career missions, you can get Career Points and various levels of badges!
A. Get reward tokens and make server rankings with Career Points;
B. Put the badges you get on your League Pass;
C. Access: Button at the bottom of Lobby.
2. New League Pass
Customize the frame and fit the League Pass with badges to show your style!
A. League Pass is displayed on Victory Replay, Spectating page, and Team Deathmatch Lobby;
B. League Pass frames may be purchased from Store or through Lucky House draws;
C. Badges may be acquired only by completing career missions in Career;
D. Access: Press "League Pass" button in Personal Info page.
ALL-NEW S-LEVEL MILA THE PRINCESS SKIN AND EVENT LAUNCHED
To keep up with a colorful summer, our little princess got new threads!
1. The skin may be purchased in Store for a limited time or acquired in Summer Bonus events.
2. The entire set, including personalized "Alice" and "Snow White" skins, as well as other exclusive accessories, is now available.
3. In addition to collecting bowknots to get Mila the Princess skin at a super discount, Summer Bonus will offer great login rewards and random Discount Stores. Check it out!
4. Mila the Princess skin will be unavailable for purchase in Store when the event ends. Mila fans should not miss it!
IMPROVED FIRESTAR & OTHER GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
Firestar has a longer cooldown for its transformation, which demands precise timing on the player's part in battle with a small margin for error. To expand Firestar's combat options, we redesigned the skills and made the following changes:
A. Significantly decreased cooldown for Sphere Form from 12s to 3s, but also shortened the max duration in sphere form;
B. +6% base running speed;
C. The secondary weapon "Lavafire Missile" changed to single-shot mode, with damage massively increased.
D. Redesigned certain modules, including some core modules.
A. Significant increase to Barrage's max range.
A. Decreased max fuel from 120 to 100, as well as fuel cost for hovering (no change to duration) from 10.8/s to 8.3/s;
B. Adjusted the range calculation for Heat-Seeking Barrel core module to improve tracking.
A. -12% velocity to Spiral Missile core module and removed damage bonus on shield;
B. Increased duration for Blind Warp core module's damage reduction from 4s to 5s.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Duo Battle Frenzy is replaced by Sniper Clash;
2. No immunity except when respawning once a game starts in Team Deathmatch;
3. You can drag items out of Quick Items to discard them;
4. Improved follower parachuting display in Battle Royale team-up battles;
5. Pilots can call mechas when riding a skateboard on the water;
6. Improved Status and Fuel bar displays in a battle;
7. Photon Turret will disappear when a player using Doomlight in Training Ground calls for another mecha;
8. Improved sound effects for the final kill in Battle Royale, when Team Deathmatch or Clone Scuffle is over, Gabriel, and other characters when encountering Riko's voices;
9. Improved actions for Hurricane reloading ammos, Andromeda on the display page, Firefox's zigzag charge, and Joanna's standing pose in Lobby.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!