To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a zero-downtime maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, August 6. Top up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions! Rewards will be sent by mail for upgrading with the latest update pack.
CAREER SYSTEM MODIFICATIONS
1. Adjusted points you can get for completing Career Achievement missions;
2. Adjusted goals for Career Points and the rewards for reaching those goals;
3. Reset Career Points and Career Ranks but not in-game records. Players can resume earning Career Points, rewards, and ranking.
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
A. Decreased cooldown for Rocket Jump from 10s to 9s;
B. Increased DUR from 2,700 to 2,850.
A. Increased damage vs. mecha for primary weapon (Firestorm MG) from 56 to 58;
B. Increased fuel cost for a single jump from 16 to 20.
A. Decreased cooldown for Rocket Propulsion from 11s to 10s;
A. Improved marking icon on a hit with Arthur's primary weapon;
B. Non-Arthur mechas can no longer see the Paralysis stacks of a hit target.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Clone Scuffle is replaced by Pilot Battle;
2. Changed the pace when shrinking Safe Area in Battle Royale and reduced pre-shrinking duration in the early stage;
3. Massive reduction to Beach Ball HP in Fun Days of Summer;
4. Improved action and gun pose for certain mechas and characters;
5. New combat interface for PC version.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!