To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a zero-downtime maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, August 13. Top up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions! Rewards will be sent by mail for upgrading with the latest update pack.
ALL-NEW MECHA BOLTUS IS HERE FOR TESTING!
Just like the name, Boltus is a mecha full of mystery and intrigue.
A unique apparatus dubbed the "Cauldron of Thundercloud" by the pilot, hovered around the shoulders like a soothsayer's crystal ball, emitting endless lightning sparks to grant Boltus formidable, virtually mystical powers. The sphere of pure electricity, unlike conventional plasma, could generate thunderbolt, enable supernatural conductivity beyond normal physics, and morph the mecha itself into electricity for movement and attacks, bestowing Boltus the ability to adapt to combat at any distance.
Its paranormal performance in battles and "dark technology" also attracted the attention of all major factions, while Boltus has proven time and time again, how foolish it was to incur the wrath of lightning.
Currently available for beta testing only on the SMC-Asia server, the mecha may be purchased only with Crystals in the interim, but it also comes with a free appearance valued at 480 Crystals!
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Duo Pilot Battle is replaced by Duo Battle Frenzy;
2. Rescinded punitive stats. When a match is deemed intentionally thrown, no related data from any mission or event will count;
3. Firestar cannot change form when using Rush in sphere form;
4. Improved anti-plugin detection and measures;
5. Improved actions both in and out of combat for certain mechas;
6. Improved display and sound effects when getting on certain mechas.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!