To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a zero-downtime maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, August 20. Top up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions! Rewards will be sent by mail for upgrading with the latest update pack.
ALL-NEW MECHA BOLTUS IS HERE
Just like the name, Boltus is a mecha full of mystery and intrigue.
A unique apparatus dubbed the "Cauldron of Thundercloud" by the pilot, hovered around the shoulders like a soothsayer's crystal ball, emitting endless lightning sparks to grant Boltus formidable, virtually mystical powers. The sphere of pure electricity, unlike conventional plasma, could generate thunderbolt, enable supernatural conductivity beyond normal physics, and morph the mecha itself into electricity for movement and attacks, bestowing Boltus the ability to adapt to combat at any distance.
Its paranormal performance in battles and "dark technology" also attracted the attention of all major factions, while Boltus has proven time and time again, how foolish it was to incur the wrath of lightning.
This new mecha may be purchased with Gold or Crystal, with a free appearance valued at 480 Crystals if you buy it with Crystal!
NEW FUN MODE: WEAPON MASTER
Are you proficient with many of the myriad weapons and items in Mecha City? Then get ready for a 3v3 pilot battle with random weapons! Your wits and skills will surely once again be tested!
1. No Mecha: Strictly 3-on-3 battle between pilots;
2. Random Map: Every battle takes place in a random field;
3. Random Weapons: Both sides get the same weapons and items that change to new random ones every 2 rounds.
4. Objective: 90-second rounds. Get 1 point for defeating all enemies or having a higher total HP for the round. First to 5 points wins.
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
A. Decreased leaping momentum when using Chainhook from 60% to 50%.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Duo Battle Frenzy is replaced by Weapon Master;
2. You can now check info on each badge with League Pass;
3. Improved tracking for Exploder Bot, which would not track any target outside tracking range;
4. Improved display for skateboard action, item usage, and certain mechas on standby;
5. Fixed missing sound effects in Battle Settings and glitches in audio visualization for certain mechas.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!