To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a zero-downtime maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, August 27. Top up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions! Rewards will be sent by mail for upgrading with the latest update pack.
NEW SEASON 5 PREMIUM: MARTIAL MASTER
Be still of body, heart, and mind like a true warrior.
Caramel's first Level-SS skin "Martial Master", Level-S "Gymnast Queen" Joanna skin, Level-S "Dunk Street" R.E.D skin, and other exclusive rewards will be available!
We have the following IMPORTANT UPDATES for this premium event:
1. Core Reward Redemption: All rewards such as SS-Level skins and Flash Pass may be redeemed with Martial Tokens. These tokens may be obtained as prizes or in related promotions.
2. Special Promotion: Server Premium Packs and Lucky House Bonuses are available to get you more rewards.
3. Permanent Discount: The cost for premium draws has dropped down to 80 Crystals. You can also substitute 1 Premium Token for 1 Crystal for premium draws;
4. Ticket Exchange: Each Premium Ticket and Time-limited Event Ticket you have in the Inventory can be exchanged for 100 Premium Tokens, which is equivalent to 100 Crystals.
SNOW SCUFFLE 2.0 IS HERE!
Snow Scuffle returns with pure mecha clash! Can you survive the ever-changing battle?
1. Rules: Players fight for themselves in mechas selected before the battle begins.Be the first to destroy 20 mechas or have the highest score when the match is over to win.
2. Resources: Mecha modules upgrade as the game proceeds, with Gold modules airdropped in the first three minutes. Before Gold modules are deployed, mechas will drop Gold modules upon destruction.
3. Special Rules: The location of the current 1st-place player is always shown on the minimap, while the bottom two players gain +20% ATK.
4. Availability: 6pm-12am Monday to Friday, 12pm-12am Saturday and Sunday
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Weapon Master is replaced by Snow Scuffle 2.0;
2. Players can see area names on the map on the opening fly-over in Battle Royale;
3. Improved camera performance for Caramel when firing in tank form;
4. Added enemy unit outlining for Exploder Bot Launcher in Team Deathmatch;
5. Added feature to set Sensitivity for every mecha in Settings.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!