To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a zero-downtime maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, September 10. Top up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions! Rewards will be sent by mail for upgrading with the latest update pack.
NEW MECHA MAYHEM GAME DEBUTS!
Intense clashes of steel now resonate throughout the familiar battlefield! Team Deathmatch for mechas is now available to test your piloting skills!
1. Players are grouped into two teams for 5v5 mecha-only battles. Get 1 point for every opposing mecha defeated. Defeated mecha returns to the base and will be redeployed. First team to get 50 points in 7 minutes wins.
2. Select mecha to begin a battle, with no more than two identical models on one team. You can change mecha on Respawn page, but each player can do so only once per match.
3. The frequency for med kits is increased for this game.
4. Availability: 6pm-12am (UTC+8) Monday to Friday, 12pm-12am (UTC+8) Saturday and Sunday.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Sniper Clash is replaced by Mecha Mayhem;
2. Improved access to rewards for Monday Gifts. Players can now get items inside the crate directly;
3. Fixed the issue where players could not quit the team during matching;
4. Improved actions and effects for certain mechas.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!