To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a zero-downtime maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, September 17. Top up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions! Rewards will be sent by mail for upgrading with the latest update pack.
VITA THE NEW PILOT MAKES DEBUT
"Hurricane dominates the air for the one who pilots it."
All-new pilot Vita now joins the SMC! Vita is now in the Store for 580 Crystals, with a new Pilot Pack available for the next 2 weeks! You can get Vita, "Advance Squad" Vita skin, 40 Talent Handbooks, and 20 Mystery Gift Boxes for just 880 Crystals.
CHROMATIC LUCKY HOUSE IS UPDATED
1. New Chromatic Tokens: The exchange rate between Chromatic Tokens and Crystal is 1:1. You can use 60 of these new Chromatic Tokens instead of 1 Chromatic Ticket to open a Chromatic Ball, and convert each Chromatic Ticket currently in your Inventory into 100 new Chromatic Tokens!
2. Redemption Store and Flash Shards: A new redemption store is added to the Chromatic Lucky House. Players can now get Flash Shards in Chromatic Balls and redeem them for SS-level appearance, Flash Pass, and other premium items in the Redemption Store!
MONTHLY PASS MAKEOVER
1. The new Monthly Pass includes one daily Chromatic Draw, access to new summer-themed Riko emojis, bonus gold, and many other new perks!
2. Many beginner top-up packs are also added with multiple weekly limited packs that used to be in a Weekly Pass! New players can purchase or claim these packs within one week of setting up an account. The purchase limit starts over every week.
Special Rule: The beginner packs will be available to all players for one week, and also to returning players in the future for a period.
COMPLETE FIREARM SCOPE OVERHAUL
The scopes and firing for assault rifles, pulse rifles, sniper rifles, and explosive sniper rifles have undergone significant improvements, providing better precision and responsiveness. Besides, the magnification for sniper rifle scopes is now 4x.
MECHA BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
1. Spread & Jumping for Mecha
A. To balance the impact mobility has on combat, overall modifications were made to the spread for better accuracy, and lessen the stability when a mecha fires while jumping or speeding up;
B. Increased the interval when a mecha cannot jump again but can attack after landing on a leap.
2. Andromeda & Hurricane
-8% flight velocity when levitating.
3. Trio of Enders
+30% spread range for shotgun.
PILOT BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
A. Counterstrike Mark
Increased duration from 3s to 5s (at max level)
B. Hive Infrastructure
Increased bonus DUR from 150 to 180 (at max level)
A. Combat Shield
Increased temporary shield points from 60 to 70 (at max level)
A. Fearless Fighter
Increased duration for recovery from 0.8s to 2s after triggering the talent
Increased cooldown from 60s to 90s (at max level)
B. Gravity Amplifier
Decreased DUR-Shield conversion from 12% to 10% (at max level)
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Mecha Mayhem is replaced by Duo Battle Royale;
2. Players starting Battle Royale as a team will parachute with the player of the highest tier on the team by default;
3. Added "Pendants" tab in Store to facilitate viewing pendants;
4. Improved the display for shell ejection;
5. Improved the display for certain pilot actions.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!