To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a zero-downtime maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, October 15. Top up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions! Rewards will be sent by mail for upgrading with the latest update pack.
ALL-NEW MECHA TECH MOD SYSTEM
Turn your mecha into the most lethal weapon with the pinnacle of technology!
All-new Mecha Mod feature is coming soon! Limited playtest will be launched in SMC-Asia after this week's update!
1. Requirement to Unlock: Lv. 6 Pilot;
2. Tech Mod: The "Tech" system features more than 30 options in attack, defense, tactics, etc., for players to modify their favorite mechas according to needs;
3. First Launch Bonus: To provide equal access for all players, relevant bonuses will also be available at the same time.
A. Unlock the system at Lv. 6 and get all Lv. 1 Tech (6 options for each Tech);
B. In Daily and Weekly Activity missions, Silver Gears may be added to open Chip Crates for chips required to upgrade Tech.
ALL NEW APPEARANCE CUSTOMIZATION SYSTEM
All-new Appearance Customization is available to make your favorite mecha one-of-a-kind!Limited playtest will be launched in SMC-Asia after this week's update!
1. Stickers: There are 20+ different kinds and styles of stickers now available for players to unlock in Store and put on their favorite mechas;
2. Recolor: You can also change or adjust the primary color scheme of all Class-A, -B, and -C, as well as some -S, skins (the rest of Class S skins will be available for modification later);
3. Access: "Customize" button under Mecha Skin on Mecha page;
4. Please Note: To experience this feature, you must download and install the latest pack from App Store. Without it, you cannot access the Recolor or Sticker feature, though it will not affect changing or getting skins.
PILOT ACTION OPTIMIZATION & BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
A. Adjusted the pace for jumping and increased hovering time;
B. Added brief stiffness upon landing from a jump.
A. Slightly decreased the distance for tumbles;
B. Rectified the effect that speed has on tumbling distance, making every tumble the same distance regardless of the situation;
C. Reduced stiffness duration after a tumble;
D. Pilots cannot tumble in air.
3. Jetpack (Class A Combat Fatigues effect)
A. Increased distance for jetpack;
B. Reduced stiffness duration after a charge.
A. Slightly decreased the height when jumping on/from a skateboard.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Weapon Master is unavailable this week, replaced by Duo Battle Frenzy;
2. New Advanced Settings: Advanced Settings added in Settings to let players further customize control of firearms;
3. New Vibration Feature: "Hit Vibration" added in Settings to enable vibration when taking a hit;
4. New Shield Display: Display for temporary shield (such as Firefox's Dodge Shield) added above mecha HP Bars;
5. Daily Missions Objective Changed: "Battle for 25 minutes" changed to "Battle for 20 minutes";
6. Fixed the problem with scope turning very dark in low-resolution under extreme conditions.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!