To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a maintenance at 11:00 am (UTC+8), Thursday, November 5. Top up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions! Rewards will be sent by mail for upgrading with the latest update pack.
MECHA TECH SYSTEM UPDATE
In the interest of fair competition and playability, Mecha Tech will undergo an overhaul and will continue limited playtest on the SMC-Asia server. The biggest changes include:
1. All Tech options can be obtained as part of players leveling up and will not cost Chips to upgrade;
2. Mod slots for mecha dropped from 18 to 6. Tactical Tech is removed while keeping 3 Attack slots and 3 Defense slots;
3. Because Tech upgrade is no longer required, Silver Gears are removed from Daily Activity;
4. Resources already spent are returned as below:
A. Alpha Coins, minus those converted into Crystals, are returned in full (100%);
B. Crystals converted from Alpha Coins are returned in full (100%) as Crystals;
C. Used and unused Silver Gears are converted to Alpha Coins at a 1:10 ratio.
D. All resources mentioned above will be returned on the same day following server maintenance.
5. Mecha Module and Tech are combined as the Mech Mod System, accessible from the Main Page.
TRAINING GROUND & MODE ADJUSTMENTS
1. Training Ground Modifications:
A. Items, armor, and vehicles added for selection and utilization;
B. Mecha targets can now be destroyed;
C. Optimized page for pilot weapon selection.
2. Team Deathmatch Modifications:
A. Improved page for weapon selection;
B. Improved info display for scoreboard and Results Page.
3. Dead Ringer Modifications:
A. Springboards added to parts of the map;
B. Rule Change: Players get 1 opportunity to randomly change mecha 1 minute into a match.
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
Arthur possessed superior mobility and ability to control. It presents a greater challenge to opponents while making it harder for pilots to play. For better overall balance, we made the following changes:
A. Paralysis for targets paralyzed by Arthur will not stack in the final 2 seconds before the effect expires, but the duration for a single paralysis is extended;
B. Momentum speed decreased for leaps during a dash;
C. Changed dash parameters for minor distance increase in a single ground charge;
D. DUR increased from 2,200 to 2,450 (DUR with shield, from 3,000 to 3,250);
E. Increased maximum Blade charges from 6 to 7, plus minor increase to Blade recovery rate;
F. Increased Blade's damage vs. mecha from 210 to 225;
G. Minor decrease to charge distance with Whirlwind Charge but increased damage from 510 to 540.
H. Fixed the damage bonus problem with the "Frantic Charge" attack module to make the bonus consistent for all three charges.
A. Increased damage for Photon Cannon vs. pilots from 32 to 35, and 132 to 140 vs. mecha.
A. Increased damage for Stab vs. mecha for from 86 to 89;
B. Decreased the duration of x-ray vision for the Eagle Eyes defense module from 4s/6s/8s to 3s/4s/5s.
A. Decreased damage for AP Energy Cannon vs. pilots from 75 to 70, vs. mecha from 270 to 252;
B. Decreased damage for the Spiral Missile core module from 40 to 37 each, and 160 to 148 vs. mecha.
A. Increased damage for Energy Catapult vs. mecha from 190 to 196;
B. Minor increase to wait time for fuel recovery, and minor increase to fuel recovery;
C. Decreased cooldown for Swift Dodge in the Turbojet defense module from 0.5s/1s/1.5s to 0.4s/0.8s/1.2s.
A. Increased wait time for fuel recovery, with a minor increase to fuel recovery.
A. Significant increase to arrow velocity until Charged Shot is charged to full.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Improved display for mecha HP Bar and temporary shield;
2. Improved display for Mecha Appearance Customization sharing in chat;
3. Improved Kill Box for Battle Royale, Night Mode, Cold Clash, Candy Blast, and Fun Days of Summer to easier identify whether it is open or not, and the quality of its content.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!