To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on Thursday, February 25 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
A. +15% attack speed and -15% damage for Gale Missile in Berserk Dragon form;
B. Stops moving forward when firing primary weapon in Berserk Dragon form.
2. Neutron Star
A. Increased speed for the Retractable Bayonet's third and fourth slash in a round, and decreased post-activation swing duration;
B. Increased the damage for Double Energy Blasters vs. pilots from 20 to 23.
Increased accuracy of primary weapon in certain forms.
Decreased explosion splatter damage in tank form (including the Rapid Volley core module) from 85% to 65%.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Extended the stabilization time of the last signal circle.
2. Defaulted to Full View when parachuting in Attack Phase;
3. Added custom sorting feature for Quick Messages in battle, available in "Settings - General Settings";
4. Improved combat sound effects for certain mechas;
5. Improved sound effects for Results Page;
6. Imposed minimum length in Create Video, and excessively short created video may be played now;
7. Improved effects for Lucky House redemptions;
8. Revised certain inaccurate icons and info on Mecha Abilities page;
9. Improved unlock reminders for League Pass;
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!
©1997-2020 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved
Company Address:Unit 802, of 8th Floor of Chuang's Tower,
30-32 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong