To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on Thursday (UTC+8), March 4. Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
NEW TREASURE ORDER NOW AVAILABLE
Treasure Order III will start at 5am on March 5, featuring S-level "Fish and Glede" Flying Machine skin and other great prizes!
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Improved the angle of region name display in Battle Royale;
2. Improved signal circle performance in minimap after Acetime in Battle Royale;
3. Improved tap zone for discarding item in battles;
4. Hid prompt for getting Mecha Reset Unit in Team Deathmatch;
5. Fixed a problem that could cause glitches during parachuting.
1. Added matching feature to Dead Ringer for players to team up and enter the same battle;
2. Provided different character lines for various battle interactions;
3. New character voice added to Quick Message, as well as Custom Sort setting.
1. Fixed muting after Arthur used the Sword Core Module;
2. Improved sound effect when Trio of Enders shoots.
1. Improved Spectate;
2. Improved Stage 3 and 4 on beginner level;
3. Fixed Ning's Counterstrike Mark talent so it will not cause glitches in certain situations;
4. Improved display for shares available in Highlights;
5. Improved aesthetic design for First Purchase Reward;
6. Improved reflections for certain weapon skins;
7. Fixed light effects for SS-level "Viola Katze" Neutron Star skin;
8. Fixed issue with players unable to go to Chat from Rising Star Program;
9. Separated Joystick Settings for primary and secondary weapons in Mecha Sensitivity to enable independent settings.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!