To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on Thursday, March 11 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
A. Increased damage for Lightning Bolt vs. Mecha from 144 to 160;
B. Increased damage after going through barriers or ground reflection for Laser Cannon from 225 to 260;
C. Decreased cooldown for the charge skill from 12s to 11s.
Increased damage for Energy Catapult vs. Mecha from 196 to 204.
3. Trio of Enders
A. +7% Rate of Fire for rockets;
B. Decreased damage for Shotgun vs. Mecha from 34 to 32;
C. Increased falloff effect for Shotgun damage (40% falloff at 50m).
When activating Teleportation, the Blind Warp defense module no longer provides initial damage immunity.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Bonus DUR upon regeneration for destroyed base force field in Team Deathmatch;
2. Added setting for auto-canceling sphere form upon hitting targets to Firestar's Meteor Impact in Battle Settings - Mecha Settings, defaulting to off for players to turn it on;
3. Fixed loud reverberation issue when the source is far away;
4. Added character voiceover for marking interactions and KOs with a new batch of in-battle Quick Msgs;
5. Improved display in Chat when getting advanced skins;
6. Fixed an issue that could cause glitches in Team Up Preferences.
Season 6 is scheduled to end early on March 18, making way for Season 7 with many game modes, skins, and events! Please stay tuned!
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!