To bring you an improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on Friday (UTC+8), April 9. Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note that you must quit the game and download the update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions.
[S7 Premium - "Glaze Night" Begins!]
In the cool nights between summer and autumn, people just waking up from dreams can see the Crysting Eye Papilio flutter before their groggy eyes. Its wings are decorated with the so-called "Crysting Eye" pattern. Myth has it one can see long-forgotten dreams in the reflection. Some claimed to see their hometown, some saw people they never met before. But Shimizu Iori knows she spotted another butterfly in the "Crysting eye."
SS-level Skylark appearance "Crysting Eye Papilio" and S-level Iori appearance "Hazama Clan: Nightingale" is back! S-level Hurricane appearance "RWX-39NS Nighthawk" and many other season exclusive weapons and vehicles are now available in the Season Premium Pool! At the same time, this prize pool also features "Premium Pack", "Premium Rebate", and "Collect Skins to obtain Limited League Pass" events.
S-level Iori appearance "Hazama Clan: Nightingale" can be upgraded to S+ when players have collected specific appearances and accessories while unlocking S+ exclusive effects and actions. S+ Promotion will be available in 2 weeks.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Improved the interactive function of the computer desk in the lobby. Now, players can check their inventory, mails and contact friends from it.
2. Optimized images for sharing when winning MVP.
3. Fixed the issue where Team Recruitment messages showed up in General Chat.
4. Fixed the issue where some mechas could fire bullets out from the bunker. At the same time, the camera angle when controlling some mechas has been adjusted.
5. Optimized Pilot Lillian's standing posture in the lobby.
6. Optimized the display of enemy effects and improved performance slightly.
7. Optimized the texture for most models slightly and improved the performance for non-HD graphics quality.
8. Optimized the replay logic for the same effects in the area to reduce power consumption.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!