To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on Thursday, April 15 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
ALL-NEW MECHA "AURORA" IS HERE!
Aurora is the first artificial spacecraft in human history to complete a manned flight in the outer atmosphere. It represents the courage and determination to explore and expand. Essentially, Aurora is an ark to the future with a view of the universe, but even within the atmosphere, it's an incredibly powerful weapon. Using materials and designs across the ages, it's both light and strong. It can be identified with its signature four Super Thrusters that provide it with unmatched mobility, and its powerful beam of particles that's powered by five ion engines can be fired continuously for a couple of seconds, vaporizing anything in its path.
Aurora will set sail and bring humanity to the zenith of the universe.
The new Mecha and Pack will be available simultaneously! Spend 680 Energy Crystals to purchase the Pack and get A-level "Aerobatic Flight Crew" skin!
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. In Battle Royale and Team Deathmatch Mode's matching system, appropriate segregation of tiers was added to avoid a large difference between tiers in a single match.
2. Improved the matching system for Team Deathmatch Mode and balanced the strength differences between both factions.
3. Added the options for "Module" and "Tech" before calling the first Mecha in battle, allowing players to choose a more appropriate combat strategy according to the situation.
4. Improved button interactions when tapping Mecha and Computer Desk in the Lobby.
5. Improved friend recommendation algorithm.
6. Improved team interaction algorithm in the lobby and fixed the issue of incoming team messages when offline.
7. Appropriately reduced the volume of the pilot's weapon when clip capacity is low.
8. Teammates' Quick Msg will now be automatically translated into the set language in-game.
9. Fixed a bug where some shells would get stuck underfoot in certain conditions.
10. Added Shoot Mode Selection for Sniper Rifle in Settings.
11. Added Quick Scope On feature for pilot's weapon in Settings.
12. Fixed the display error of Merfolk on some skins.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!