To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on Thursday, April 22 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
We made several changes to Aurora's controls and combat stats to help its performance:
A. Beam Rifle:
Increased damage vs. mecha from 190 to 204;
Increased distance DMG falloff to 80% at max 150m;
Slightly increased explosion area for primary weapon modified by Core Module I;
Improved display for beam trajectory.
B. Particle Cannon:
Decreased the duration of constant projection and swing duration of skills by 30% in total;
Increased the damage frequency of projection (the first damage and continuous damage remain unchanged);
Significantly decreased skill cooldown from 12s to 8s;
Improved mechanics for projection to increase chances for a hit;
More obvious silhouette for opposing units obscured by light to improve visibility.
C. Super Thruster Tactical Skill:
Increased propulsion speed and skill cooldown.
A. Extended the time to complete the Teleportation tactical skill;
B. Decreased DUR from 2,300 to 2,200.
A. Decreased explosion radius in tank form, from 15m to 13m;
B. Extended shooting and reloading time for the Rapid Volley core module by 8%;
C. Pilot can now exit the mecha in tank form.
+10% Flight Velocity to Energy Catapult with increased accuracy for burst fire.
5. Neutron Star
Increased collision radius for Double Energy Blasters.
Increased collision radius for Charged Shot with highly charged arrows.
S+ Hazama Clan: Nightingale Promotion Now Available
Iori's S+ Hazama Clan: Nightingale appearance promotion is now officially released!
Collect all additional appearances and accessories for S+ promotion to unlock exclusive S+ effects!
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Automatically applies mecha module and tech changes for future matches;
2. A 5-second CD is added to the springboard in Team Deathmatch, except for the central springboard in Extreme Park;
3. Fixed the issue with rounds fired with the scope on turning transparent in certain situations;
4. Animations added for redemptions;
5. "Quick Claim" added to Clan page to collect all gifts;
6. You can now view a player's profile by tapping that player's avatar on History page;
7. Improved display for "How to Get" in Mecha and Pilot pages;
8. After a battle is over in a custom room, Mecha CP and personal records are no longer counted;
9. Improved announcement regarding players left in a game;
10. Fixed the issue with characters and mechas turning red in the Lobby in extreme circumstances.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!