To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on Thursday, May 13 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
1. Optimized Tactical Skill Controls: When the fuel tank is below 25%, the Jump can still be used to interrupt Dash.
2. No fuel will be consumed when using secondary weapons on the ground.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. In-battle weapon bar now displays weapon skins.
2. Optimized the display of Recharger's progress.
3. Optimized the vibration effects when using the Assault Rifle's scope.
4. Optimized the replay logic of enemy bullets hitting surfaces to better balance performance requirements and graphics.
5. Optimized the display of marking wheel.
6. When an item is marked, the icon color will correspond to the item's level.
7. Optimized the marker's duration before it disappears from maps.
8. Reduced the vibration effects of the shoulder missile accordingly when Trio of Enders' Doomsday Symphony core module is launched.
9. Enemy Gabriel's Sniper Cannon now displays the red outline correctly.
10. Optimized the skipping logic of Mecha Proficiency Chips.
11. Fixed the issue where the daily delivery time of the Tier Reward mail is incorrect.
12. Fixed the issue where the special effects of Andromeda's "Nightwalker" skin are displayed incorrectly in certain situations.
13. Fixed the issue where the description of how to obtain the Aurora Module "Jet Wall" is incorrect.
14. Fixed the issue where unexpected vibrations occur when using Aurora's Tactical Skill in a high frame rate.
15. Fixed the issue where a small number of settings could not be stored on cloud.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field