To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo a maintenance from 16:00 to 17:30 on Thursday, June 10 (UTC+8). Top up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions! Rewards will be sent by mail for upgrading with the latest update pack.
LIMITED TIME DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL LUCKY SPIN
For a limited time, the Dragon Boat Festival Lucky Spin is now available. The prizes include "Oui Chef" S-level appearance for Trio of Enders, "Initial A" A-level appearance for Andromeda, "Little Angel" S-level ornament for Joanna, and "Swooping Hawk" A-level finish for Pulse Rifle.
In appreciation for your support, all players will get one free spin!
For those getting duplicate S-level "Initial A" for Andromeda or the "Little Angel" ornament for Joanna, it will be converted into appropriate Crystals instead.
1. New Treasure Order
Treasure Order VI: "Little Tiger's Dragon Boat Festival" has started. Not only can you get A-level skateboard skin after purchase, but also 90 Energy Crystals and 3 Premium Tickets with enough logins!
2. Dragon Boat Festival Login Giveaway
Sign in 7 days from June 10 to June 17 and get the exclusive Dragon Boat Festival gift box!
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Improved display for weapons with low fire rate;
2. Fixed the bug where Hotsteel could use primary and secondary weapon simultaneously;
3. Fixed the issue where Inventory would disappear on piloted Deformed Car in certain situations;
4. Fixed the name errors for Iori's Himekosode and Hanakikyo skins;
5. Fixed display errors on League Pass for Mila's Game Story skin;
6. Added tutorial videos for certain new mechas.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!