To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on Thursday, July 22 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
ALL-NEW ARMS RACE MODE
Go against other players, upgrade your arms, and claim the throne!
A total of 8 pilots will go against each other in a specific area. For every 2 enemies defeated, arms will be upgraded, and each upgrade corresponds to different weapons. The first player to defeat an opponent with a max-level weapon wins.
Defeating an enemy with a headshot will upgrade the arms immediately. If no player reaches the goal in 8 minutes, the player with the highest arms level wins.
BATTLE ROYALE RECRUITMENT IS HERE
Added a recruitment function to Battle Royale:
1. When the number of players in a team is below the survival limit, the Rescue button will appear when approaching a KO'd player.
2. After successfully rescuing a KO'd player, they'll become teammates.
3. Recruited players can then choose to refuse recruitment or quit the match.
4. Recruited players will be scored based on the results of the last squad joined.
NEW PILOT: CYRUS
"The Dominator of Firearms!"
New pilot Cyrus has arrived in Mecha City. Buy the pilot before August 5 and get a free A-level "Orange Signal" skin!
1. 20K Gold Giveaway Event: Complete missions to receive a total of 20,000 Gold. There are even exclusive Fun Days of Summer Badges waiting for you!
2. Summer Sign-In Gift: From July 22 to August 4, sign in daily to receive summer gifts!
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Fixed the issue where characters would get stuck in scenarios under certain circumstances;
2. Fixed the issue where the Spectate button would appear after exiting a solo win;
3. Fixed the issue where pilots would slide around when rescuing;
4. Optimized the malicious team-up notification icon;
5. Fine-tuned the location of Extreme Sportsground and Port Springboard in Team Deathmatch maps;
6. Players' MVP info will now be displayed in the History tab;
7. Adjusted S8 end date and added additional Season Missions;
8. Adjusted the Prize Pool in Chromatic: Premium Lucky House.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!