To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on Thursday, August 5 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
Michael has excelled in Mecha City since its debut, thanks to the specter-like movement and precise, savage feather blade. We decided to make the following changes to the mecha:
A. Increased damage for primary weapon vs. mecha from 200 to 210;
B. Decreased single-shot damage for secondary weapon vs. mecha from 70/70/60 to 63/63/54; decreased single-shot damage for core secondary weapon vs. mecha from 60 to 54;
C. Increased fuel cost for tactical skill from 0 to 6, and suitably increased speed falloff when dashing in an angle higher than the horizontal direction.
A. Increased damage for primary weapon vs. pilots from 30 to 35; increased damage for primary weapon vs. mecha from 108 to 128;
B. Decreased reloading time for an empty primary weapon from 2.2 to 2 seconds to be consistent with regular reloading.
A. Increased damage for primary weapon vs. mecha from 160 to 171.
4. Neutron Star
A. Increased damage for secondary weapon vs. mecha from 220/220/260/260 to 230/230/270/270;
B. Decreased shield from 800 to 750.
A. Decreased shield from 600 to 550.
A. Decreased damage reduction for the Cannon Reinforcement module from 8%/15%/20% to 9%/12%/15%.
1. Fairyland Training:
Complete specific missions during the event to claim Exclusive Choice Packs and other great prizes!
2. Fairyland Giveaway:
Sign in from August 5 to August 15 to get rewards based on days accrued!
3. Share News for Free Graffiti:
Share game screenshots from August 5 to August 15 to get free graffiti and other great prizes!
4. New Pilot Welcome Back System Available:
Players returning after an absence of 7 days or more can sign in and complete "Recovery Training" for prizes and discounts on skins or mecha.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Improved Recruitment feature so after recruiting a player, you won't go straight to Results but still be able to Spectate your original teammate;
2. Fixed the issue where the skin on the blade in Michael's hand was displayed incorrectly in certain situations;
3. Fixed Michael's pose in Personalization and entrance effect in Lobby;
4. Fixed incorrect damage dealt to pilots by the first stage of Michael's charge skill;
5. Fixed the issue where Michael's primary weapon would have collision errors on the ground or obstacles in certain situations;
6. Improved performance for the S+ Promotion page;
7. Improved performance for Share Player Profile;
8. Improved visual image for Mila's hair.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!