To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo zero-downtime online maintenance on Thursday, September 2 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
INSTRUCTOR VITA'S QUIZ
Take Instructor Vita's Quiz now in Mecha City! Tap the answer boards behind the sidebars in Lobby or through Daily Missions to get gift boxes, gold, Alpha Coins, and other rewards!
1. Fairyland Puzzle
From 9/2 to 9/16, complete missions for Puzzle Keys to light up Fairyland Puzzle and unlock skins and surprise redemption gifts.
2. Share New Semester Comics
From 9/2 to 9/9, get rewards for sharing New Semester comic strips.
3. New Semester Login
From 9/2 to 9/16, log in every day for 7 days to get great prizes and unique New Semester graffiti.
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
Caramel is a very popular choice due to its adorable appearance and double forms. As a heavy tank, it can cover all distances with suppressive firepower. We've targeted the cannon form for modifications this time and hope the mecha can land a more balanced strategy at all ranges and with constant transformation, rather than just perch and snipe.
A. Decreased ammos in cannon form from 6 to 5;
B. Increased transform speed from cannon to bear from 1.68s to 1.2s;
C. Increased primary weapon damage in bear form from 220 to 231;
D. Increased center of explosion in cannon form, with greater damage falloff;
E. Implemented appropriate damage falloff for ranged attacks under 100m and over 200m in cannon form;
F. Added one additional ammo for cannon form to core module #2;
G. Decreased the knockback distance of Violent Barrage;
H. Increased base movement from 5.9m/s to 6.2m/s, increase sprint movement from 9.5m/s to 9.8m/s.
Decreased secondary weapon's single-shot damage vs. mecha from 63/63/54 to 60/60/51.
3. Neutron Star
A. Increased primary weapon's damage vs. mecha from 40 to 42;
B. Decreased primary weapon's damage vs. pilots from 23 to 21;
C. Slightly increased primary weapon's burst spread speed and maximum spread;
D. Slightly decreased primary weapon's shot impact.
Increased HP from 2,600 to 2,700.
Increased Photon Shield's CD from 13.5s to 14s;
Photon Turret is now effective against Exploder Bots.
Increase core module 1's small light missile damage vs. mecha from 25 to 32.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Firestar's sphere form now gets bonus speed from the speed strip in Team Deathmatch;
2. Increased Firestar's bouncing height when using a springboard;
3. Improved some of the visual effects for Andromeda's SS-level skin;
4. Added tags for limited and higher-odd prizes in the Chromatic Ball pool;
5. Sent Season Badge to players reaching Lv. 80 in Toy Party, accessible through their inbox;
6. Fixed the issue with Explosive Sniper Rifle rolling after firing and not bolting automatically under certain situations;
7. When you receive an invitation to team up in the Lobby, you can now tap the sender's avatar to that player's profile;
8. Improved the matchmaking algorithm for Battle Royale;
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!