To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance at 4pm (UTC+8), Thursday, November 4. It is estimated to last from 4:00-5:30 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit the game and download the update patch afterward to experience the latest game content.
NEW MECHA "RANGER" IS HERE!
"Ranger" owed its existence to the huge push from a chairman of a famous, trendy automaker, and envisioned as a transformable mecha that will "lead the future and change the world".
Ranger can cleverly maximize the switch between mecha and vehicle forms with its vector thrusters to apply vehicular propulsion to mecha movement, and use the mecha limb servo to reduce inertia for sharp turns, thus minimizing the usual transition issues.
The lightweight, internal weapon system cut down on encumbrance while still retaining impressive firepower to assure balance between maneuverability and damage output in combat.
Ranger Mecha Pack is now available. Buy it now and get a free A-level skin!
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
1. Increased the flight velocity of bullets.
2. Lowered the initial values of spread in various forms, as well as the incremental increase of spread when shooting.
NEW SPECIAL DISPLAY ACTIONS
6 special display actions belonging to Michael, Northern Knight, and Ranger are now available in the Meow Store. Come and purchase them now!
WEEKEND FREE MECHA UPDATES
Starting from after mechas can be used for free in this weekend, all mechas other than Ranger will be available for free in rotation. Remember to check every weekend to see if the mecha you want to try is free that weekend!
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Fixed an issue that caused the impact surface of Arthur's primary weapon to be smaller than usual in some circumstances. This fix was released earlier last week.
2. From the new season onwards, players at the Alpha Knight Tier will no longer be able to enter Team Deathmatch in teams. This rule was announced earlier last week.
3. Fixed an issue that caused Caramel's S-level appearance, Marvelous Snowman, to have the wrong lighting on the Display page.
4. When playing social actions, the camera will now change to Full View, which will allow players to view their actions from all angles.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!