To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on Thursday, December 9 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
1. Northern Knight
Increased capacity for Triple Heavy Artillery from 12 to 14 shots;
Properly reduced reoil for Northern Knight's primary weapon;
Improved reload rate for Triple Heavy Artillery from 2.2s to 2s;
Lowered fire rate for Triple Heavy Artillery from 0.55 shot/sec to 0.6 shot/sec.
Increased DUR for Boltus from 2,300 to 2,400;
Extended duration for Lightning Charge from 0.75s to 0.85s.
Increased base damage vs. mecha for High-Explosive Missile from 300 to 330;
Improved damage vs. mecha for High-Explosive Missile after equipping Missile Cluster from 171 to 180.
Improved cooldown for Defensive Evasion from 8s to 7.2s.
Shortened effective time for activate the second stage of Piercing Feather after finishing the first stage: 6.5s to 5s.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Countdown sound effect added to the final 10 seconds of Team Deathmatch;
2. Fixed the problem of Ranger changing position when transforming in tiny spaces;
3. Improved certain out-of-combat actions and outfit shadow for Norma;
4. Improved gunfire sound for Assault Rifle and fixed the problem of sound cutting out during single fires;
5. The Chromatic: Premium prize pool will be closed following this week's update. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!