To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on Thursday, January 27 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
Auspicious Mascot Arrives Prize Preview
The Auspicious Mascot Arrives prizes will be available starting 12am, 1/31 (UTC+8)! S+ Dragon Cloud appearance for Aurora, S+ Phoenix Sunrise for Raven, S+ Grace of Zhurong for Ning, plus many other Spring Festival exclusive weapon and vehicle appearances are also available, as well as the "Ticket Pack", "Frequent Draw Rebate" and "Collect for Rewards" promotions!
After the prizes are available, players of Lv. 10 or higher can get Auspicious Mascot Tickets on the Premium Pack page for the first three days when they log into the game.
ALL-NEW CAPTURE THE FLAG IS HERE
New 4v4 Capture the Flag is online! It's Team Deathmatch format with players fighting to get and plant banner for additional score!
NEW PILOT YUTONG IS HERE
Roaming the stars is ideal for all mankind.
New pilot Yutong has arrived in Mecha City. Buy the pilot before February 10 and get a free A-level "Lunar Exploration" skin!
COMING SOON: ALL MECHAS FREE FOR LIMITED TIME
Welcome the Spring Festival with free test-drives for all mechas from 1/31 to 2/10! Enjoy the holidays of clashing steel!
BLESSING CRATE IS HERE
Activate to get Energy Crystals and Auspicious Mascot Tickets, as well as unlocking the special 7-Day Login Bonus!
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
1. Increased fire rate and reduced single-shot recoil;
2. Decreased base damage for all three levels of the rifle from 58 to 48, 60 to 50, and 63 to 52, respectively.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Improved Silver Deacon's aiming perspective when scope is not on;
2. Updated missions for Contract Missions;
3. Fixed the problem with score not counting for Jiu Chong defeating Team Deathmatch opponents via the Lightning Mantra;
4. Fixed the issue with the rooftop of some buildings being transparently accessible in Team Deathmatch: Petra Mines;
5. Properly reduced the initial size for Michael's crosshairs to better match the actual shot spread (which remained unchanged);
6. Fixed the issue of adjusting Ion Cannon scope sensitivity affecting marksman rifle sensitivity. Now sniper rifle scope adjustments will sync with marksman rifles;
7. Resolved the collision impact between the dock accessway and transport ships; Now pilots and mechas don't have to jump between them;
8. Further improved Origo Island to reduce lags and crashes;
9. Fixed a lot more of the overlapping images, lighting, and resource issues with Origo Island;
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!