To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on Thursday, February 24 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
MARTIAL ARTIST SEASON PREMIUM RETURNS FOR LIMITED TIME
SS "Martial Master" appearance for Caramel, S "Game Story" for Mila, S "Paper Crane" for Skylark, plus many other season-exclusive appearances for weapons and vehicles are now back for limited time! Also featured are the "Premium Pack", "Premium Rebate", and "Collect for Reward" events.
After the pool launches, players of lv. 10 or higher can get Premium Tickets on the Premium Pack page for the first three days when you log in and play. The guarantees for the previous Martial Artist pool do not retain for this one, however.
NEW SEMESTER CRAM CLASS HANDBOOK NOW AVAILABLE
Activate to get Energy Crystals and Premium Tickets, as well as launching the special 7-Day Login Bonus!
TRAINING GROUND ARENA DEBUTS
New "Arena" feature has been added to Training Ground for players to choose their own weapons and items, then sign up for 1v1 duels!
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
New feature added to the Larkshow module for Skylark: +4%/8%/12% damage for secondary weapon
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Effect displays for SS mecha appearances added in the Mecha Promotion, so players can now view their effects in combat;
2. Fixed the problem with the train marks not reloading in Origo Island after players restored lost connection;
3. Improved button layout for Events in the Lobby;
4. New Report feature added for players to report Clan names and announcements up to 5 times a day.
5. New Report feature added for players to report Room names up to 5 times a day;
6. Status icon added to pilot's Extended Repair Kit;
7. Fixed distributions for certain supplies and issues with colliding models in Origo Island;
8. Fixed the issue with rooftops being accessible in Team Deathmatch: Petra Mines;
9. More fixes to the problem of certain walls may be passed through in Ayumi Castle;
10. Continued to improve Origo Island to reduce lags and crashes;
11. Fixed even more of the overlapping, lighting, and resource allocation issues with Origo Island.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!