To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on Thursday, April 21 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
SNOW MIRAGE PROMOTION HAPPENING NOW
New mecha Snow Mirage is coming soon! Accumulate logins for great prizes, up to 30%-off coupon on Snow Mirage!
MODE & MAP PRESELECTION RULE CHANGES
Players not voting in mode and map preselection are considered forfeit, not defaulting to votes for Team Deathmatch or Port. This change was implemented earlier this week.
Mode & Map Preselection becomes available starting 4/21, activated automatically when players of higher tiers are present in a Team Deathmatch.
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
Increased primary weapon's damage vs. pilots from 21 to 25;
Increased damage for the Talon attack module from 10%/13%/15% to 10%/13%/16%.
Decreased primary weapon's damage vs. pilots from 38 to 33, vs. mecha from 86 to 82.
Increased damage reduction for the Block Program defense module from 5%/8%/10% to 6%/9%/12%;
Slightly expanded the volume vs. bullets.
Increased post-dash bonus shielding from 300 to 360;
Increased damage bonus for Core I's continuous fire feature.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Added "Recently Used" to Change Weapon page for players to quickly select proficient weapons;
2. Improved image glitches in Share Skin under extreme situations;
3. Added "Synch Screen Swipe" setting for players to sync responsiveness in "Sensitivity";
4. Improved the process for browsing records to facilitate viewing teammate's record;
5. Added duplicate button feature to "Customize Buttons" for players to duplicate mecha buttons;
6. Improved perspective for Hurricane to reduce obstructing the crosshair with its own body;
7. Fixed the issue with not able to move when landing while holding the left side of the screen after parachuting;
8. Clarified the description for Hurricane modules to avoid misunderstandings.
DECLARATION OF FAIR PLAY
We're dedicated to creating and maintaining a fair, harmonious environment for competition. We prohibit hacking, scripting, cheatware, and other illegal third-party software, as well as adhering to a zero-tolerance policy regarding any behavior that could adversely affect gaming experience. We will regularly release and update list of offenders for any transgressions related to the issues above, and we welcome reports from any player so we can keep this a fair game for everyone.
Tap here for latest list
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!