To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on May 6 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
Reduced damage vs. mecha when in blaster form from 540 to 500, and vs. pilots from 120 to 100;
Reduced Headshot Damage% vs. pilots from 250% to 200%;
Increased fuel cost for ascending and accelerating.
2. Snow Mirage
Increased Dual Pistols' damage vs. pilots from 25 to 32;
Reduced sniper rifle's damage vs. mecha from 810 to 792.
Increased primary weapon's fire rate from 1.8 shots/sec to 2 shots/sec;
Reduced Dash CD when in sphere form from 12s to 11s, and slightly increased fuel cost for high-speed dash.
4. Trio of Enders
Extended duration for Open Fire from 5s to 6s.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Improved Sensor Grenade's projectile trajectory to better match the arc and landing spot;
2. Improved action display for Snow Mirage's cloak;
3. Debugged clips of being destroyed not playing in certain situations;
4. Debugged holding Shoot while inputting other commands but it would still shoot when released with Scope On Now enabled;
5. Debugged sniper rifle unable to shoot in extreme situations;
6. Debugged pilots able to exit mecha in midair under extreme situations;
7. Debugged precision spread being accessed despite Scope On has not been completed in Auto Scope On;
8. Debugged accessing the wrong tags on Mecha Abilities page;
9. Debugged mismatching actions and icons in Meow Store;
10. Debugged free wallpaper not given when a mecha is purchased.
1. Debugged pilots getting stuck in certain areas of the Ember Power Plant or models in the Central Station under extreme situations.
DECLARATION OF FAIR PLAY
We're dedicated to creating and maintaining a fair, harmonious environment for competition. We prohibit hacking, scripting, cheatware, and other illegal third-party software, as well as adhering to a zero-tolerance policy regarding any behavior that could adversely affect gaming experience. We will regularly release and update list of offenders for any transgressions related to the issues above, and we welcome reports from any player so we can keep this a fair game for everyone.
Tap here for latest list
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!