To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on May 12 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
SEASON COLLECTION: GLADIATOR BEGINS
SS-level "Argos Gladiator" appearance for Firestar is here! S-level Hurricane "Royal Fleet" appearance, S-level Vita "Ocean Explorer" appearance, plus many other new season-exclusive weapon and vehicle appearances are also available in Season Collection! It also features "Premium Pack", "Premium Rebate", and "Collect for Reward" promotions.
After the prizes are available, players of Lv. 10 or higher can get Premium Tickets on the Premium Pack page for the first three days when they log into the game. S-level "Ocean Explorer" appearance for Vita can be upgraded to S+ when players have collected specific appearances and accessories while unlocking exclusive S+ effects.
IMPROVEMENTS FOR SUZY WITCH AND NUOZHOUZI
Improvements are made to Norma's S-level "Suzy Witch" and Yutong's S-level "Nuozhouzi" appearances; Norma's waist accessory and Yutong's cloak are now accessories for players to mix-and-match. They now come as default components for the respective appearances. Those who got the appearances before this update should go to Personalization page to equip.
EXCLUSIVE SS MECHA APPEARANCE VIDEO ADDED
When a player eliminates a pilot or destroys a mecha using an SS mecha appearance, a special battle clip will play for all players in the match. You can disable the feature in Settings-Privacy Settings.
1. Weekend Giveaway
Log in at specified time during Weekend Giveaway and get 3-day Mecha Trial Pack, Advanced Proficiency Chip, and other great freebies!
Top-up for Exclusive Free Dynamic Avatar
From 5/12 to 5/26, accumulate top ups for various prizes, including "Argos" avatar frame, dynamic "Ocean Explorer" avatar for Vita, and other exclusive rewards!
CHANGES IN MATCHES
For Team Deathmatch, The King's Game, Base Raid, Capture the Flag, and Random Recruitment:
1. The level for protective helmet, combat fatigue, and leg guards are demoted from Blue to Green;
2. The HP of force field for each base is reduced from 9,000 to 8,000; after the force field is destroyed, HP recovery is reduced from 3,000 to 2,000;
3. After using a springboard, if the same springboard is used again in the next 3 seconds, 3 extra seconds are added to the CD, up to 3 stacks.
MAP POLL TEMPORARILY NOT AVAILABLE
Due to technical adjustments being made to preselection, map polls are currently unavailable from 2-7pm. Mode polls remain unaffected.
FRIENDS & AFFINITY MODIFICATIONS
The following features are added to Friends & Affinity for better gaming experience:
1. New Notation feature for you to make notes to friend names;
2. New Pin feature to pin friends/messages on the top;
3. Transition button added to Affinity for players to access Affinity from Friends quicker.
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
1. Snow Mirage
Because Snow Mirage's weapons require higher precision, thus posing a higher threshold for new players, they often aren't damage-efficient in more complicated situations. The dual pistols and grenades also posed a limited threat to pilots. Hence, we made the following changes.
A. Dual Pistols: Increased shot velocity and explosion range;
B. Sniper Rifle: Increased impact volume and explosion range;
C. Sensor Grenade: Increased projectile velocity and distance;
D. Increased base DUR from 2,100 to 2,200.
2. Ion Cannon
As the only long-range pilot weapon without any range damage falloff, the ion cannon is a favorite of high-tier players, though that also relegated mecha to a lesser role. Thus, we made the following changes.
A. Increased reload time for Purple from 2.2s to 2.5s, Gold from 2.0s to 2.3s;
B. Reduced damage vs. mecha:
Purple, lowest charged level: 350 to 280; highest charged level: 875 to 800.
Gold, lowest charged level: 360 to 290; highest charged level: 900 to 825.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Improved the count for massive single-shot damage, and numbers for damage to mecha shielding and DUR do not overlap;
2. A pilot using the Flying Machine when descending can change weapon, equipping automatically upon landing;
3. A pilot can change weapon and call mecha at the same time.
4. Improved Snow Mirage's optical camouflage so it's harder to detect at night or evening;
5. Adjusted the color of breathing after Snow Mirage tosses a Sensor Grenade to blue for you and allies;
6. With Scope On Now enabled for Snow Mirage, tapping Aim when holding Shoot will turn the scope on, and not shoot when releasing Shoot;
7. Debugged Plaza Station not launching in Alpha;
8. Debugged partial levitated text missing in Hongya Cave;
9. Improved playback animation and page display in Hongya III, and bonus items obtained after getting the grand prize will have special notations.
DECLARATION OF FAIR PLAY
We're dedicated to creating and maintaining a fair, harmonious environment for competition. We prohibit hacking, scripting, cheatware, and other illegal third-party software, as well as adhering to a zero-tolerance policy regarding any behavior that could adversely affect gaming experience. We will regularly release and update list of offenders for any transgressions related to the issues above, and we welcome reports from any player so we can keep this a fair game for everyone.
Tap here for latest list
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!