To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on May 19 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
SEASON PREMIUM: VALHALLA RETURNING FOR LIMITED TIME
SS-level "Valkyrie Hilde" appearance for Andromeda, S-level "Viking Berserker" for Hotsteel, S-level "Ragnarok" for Silver Deacon, plus many other season-exclusive weapons and vehicle appearances have new returned for a limited time!
The prize pool also comes with Premium Pack, Premium Rebate, and Collect for Reward promotions. After the pool launches, players of lv. 10 or higher can get Premium Tickets on the Premium Pack page for the first three days when you log in and play. The guarantees for the previous Valhalla pool do not carry over to this one, however.
NEW PILOT NIGHTHAWK IS HERE
"He came from the darkness..."
All new pilot Nighthawk has arrived in Mecha City. Buy the pilot before June 2 and get a free A-level "Night Sirens" skin!
520 Team Up is starting!
Enjoy bonus League Points, Mecha Proficiency, and Affinity during the event! Get free tickets for your first team-up!
GAME RULE CHANGES
For Team Deathmatch, The King's Game, Base Raid, Capture the Flag, and Random Recruitment:
HP Packs now provide the following fixed recovery to DUR: 300+20% of mecha's current max DUR (excluding Shield).
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Origo Island Ember Power Plant and Petra Mines added to Base Raid;
2. Added dynamic responsiveness modification when the scope zooms in or out; this may be enabled in Responsiveness settings;
3. Improved the problem with left joystick altered into camera rotation in certain modes when readying under drastic situations;
4. Camera can now move when dragging in Select Weapon;
5. Debugged pilot sinking into ground in Petra Mines for Team Deathmatch;
6. You can enter Training Ground with teammates now;
7. Added keys for separate customization settings for every mecha;
8. Improved playback for SS Appearance Battle Video;
9. Debugged avatar turning gray when reconnecting with teammates during Team Up;
10. Fixed description for Week 7 Mission from "Win 2 matches" to "Win 1 match in Battle Royale or Pilot Battle);
11. Improved option display for resolution customization when logging in with mobile phone.
DECLARATION OF FAIR PLAY
We're dedicated to creating and maintaining a fair, harmonious environment for competition. We prohibit hacking, scripting, cheatware, and other illegal third-party software, as well as adhering to a zero-tolerance policy regarding any behavior that could adversely affect gaming experience. We will regularly release and update list of offenders for any transgressions related to the issues above, and we welcome reports from any player so we can keep this a fair game for everyone.
Tap here for latest list
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!