To bring you improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on June 16 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during maintenance. Please note you must quit game and download update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
HEARTPICK: RETURNING CHOICE PRIZE POOL AVAILABLE FOR LIMITED TIME
S-level Burn/Fox for Ning, S-level Oui Chef for Trio of Enders, S-level Love Vortex for Cryo Gun, S-level Sniper of Love for Explosive Sniper Rifle and many other weapon appearances are returning for limited time.
You can choose the core reward you want for this prize pool, and when you got both chosen rewards, you can select another reward and continue unlocking pools.
TEAM DEATHMATCH MODIFICATION
To better improve the use of resources, we made the following changes to Team Deathmatch and related games:
1. Changed the position of springboard in Petra Mines and Crimson Valley;
2. Mini-map now shows locations of med kits. Players with low HP will get hints on where is the nearest med kit.
TEAM AFK FEATURE ADDED
Invited players who couldn't join a team immediately can turn this feature on to auto-join the team in 30 seconds.
1. Great Weekend Crate Giveaway
Complete designated missions on weekends to get Weekend Training Points and open crates for Choice Class A Weapon Card and other prizes.
2. Weekend Login
Login on designated dates and get rewards such as exclusive choice packs!
3. Crazy Weekend
Login on weekends and get Bonus Tier Point Card, plus 2x Gold from battles!
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
1. Extended Repair Kit
As pilot, max recovery granted by the device is reduced to 50% of amount for mecha, recovery rate changes to 0.25%/s for pilot, 0.5%/s for mecha.
Reduced Movement Speed in car form from 18m/s to 16m/s;
Increased fire rate of primary weapon from 3.6 shots/s to 4 shots/s;
Increased primary weapon's damage vs. mecha from 135 to 141.
Increased default walking speed from 6m/s to 7m/s;
Reduced Photon Shield from 2,200 to 2,000.
Small area of explosion added to primary weapon ammo;
Increased HP from 2,250 to 2,300.
Increased falling acceleration when descending.
6. Snow Mirage
Previous weapon is not reloaded after switching form;
Increased falling acceleration when descending;
Slightly delayed shooting time when switching form;
-40% sniper bullet collision radius;
Increased bolt-action time from 1.25s to 1.3s;
Slightly increased fuel consumption when ascending.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Players can now set resolution for Origo Island separately in Settings-Graphic;
2. Debugged joystick deactivating when Cancel was inadvertently touched in some situations;
3. Improved shuddering, blurring and refraction when Snow Mirage uses optical camouflage;
4. Fixed an issue where description of the Pulsar propulsion module Rapid Dogfight did not match actual values in the field. It is now consistent with 10%/15%/20%.
5. Improved text display in rankings;
6. Server Rankings expanded. Now players with top 100 Mecha score get server titles.
DECLARATION OF FAIR PLAY
We're dedicated to creating and maintaining a fair, harmonious environment for competition. We prohibit hacking, scripting, cheatware, and other illegal third-party software, as well as adhering to a zero-tolerance policy regarding any behavior that could adversely affect gaming experience. We will regularly release and update list of offenders for any transgressions related to the issues above, and we welcome reports from any player so we can keep this a fair game for everyone.
Tap here for latest list