To bring you an improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on July 21 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during this time. Please note you must quit the game and download the update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
HOLIDAY SEA BREEZE PRIZE POOL HAS RETURNED
A gentle breeze blows where the sea and sky meet.
The shadows of lotuses sway by the lotus pond.
Jellyfish are swimming in the crashing waves.
Enjoy a cold and sweet parfait.
Enjoy a relaxing time by the sea!
The Holiday Sea Breeze prize pool is now available! The S-level "Lotus Summer" appearance for Ning, S-level "Jellyfish Parfait" appearance for Mila, and many weapon appearances are returning for a limited time in the Holiday Sea Breeze prize pool!
CRYSTAL BREAK BATTLE IS HERE
Play the new Crystal Break Battle Mode from July 21 to July 28!
Players must try their best to destroy all the Red Crystals of their opponent within a 10-minute match and protect their own Crystals. Whenever a Crystal is destroyed, a new Crystal will respawn in another location. The first team to destroy all 3 Crystals of the opponent will win. This mode has been adjusted as follows:
1. Damage bonus: When your first Crystal is destroyed, your team gains a 10% damage bonus. When your second Crystal is destroyed, your team gets a 20% damage bonus.
2. Distance debuff: Damage dealt to Crystals from a distance of more than 20m will be reduced. The damage reduction increases with the distance.
3. Crystal damage reduction: The Crystal gains 12% damage reduction for every allied character within 30m of a Crystal. This damage reduction stacks up to 30%.
4. Pace adjustment: In this mode, the respawn speed of pilots and call speed of mecha after they are destroyed will be reduced appropriately.
1. Cheer for You Event
Two rankings are available in this event: the Kill Rankings and Tier Advancement Rankings. Players can only select one rankings to participate in.
Players are ranked according to player points in the Kill Rankings. Player points = the number of mecha destroyed during the event + the number of pilot defeats. The higher the ranking, the greater the rewards! It is recommended that experienced players choose this ranking to win event-exclusive limited Emojis and other rewards.
In the Tier Advancement Rankings, players will get various rewards according to the number of tier promotion stars gained during the event, and rewards can be accumulated. It is recommended that new players choose this rankings to win an event-exclusive Mecha Card!
Let's light up this summer and claim ranking rewards!
2. 20K Summer Gold Giveaway Event
Complete missions every week to collect "Summer Watermelons" and get lots of Gold!
3. Energy Crystal Tactics Event
Join Crystal Break Battle to win many prizes such as Tickets!
4. Riko's Birthday Gifts Event
Log in to the game on 7 days during the event to get an "Exclusive Choice Pack" and other surprising gifts! Play now!
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Upgraded the Armor of pilots in Mecha Gangup Mode, increasing the DR percentage, and increasing the chance of getting Anti-Mecha weapons.
2. Optimized the collision logic of Plasma Missiles, allowing them to pass through windows and other obstacles more easily.
3. Fixed a performance issue that allows Plasma Missiles to pass through the force field of the base in extreme situations.
4. Fixed a bug that caused the weapon name to be displayed incorrectly in the damage statistics when defeated by Ventorus equipped with a Core Module.
5. Fixed a bug that caused the damage values to overlap when Flamenco and Aurora attack the same target continuously with their primary weapon.
6. Fixed a bug that caused aerial billboards to collide abnormally in the Alpha map.
7. Fixed a bug that prevented players from completing the mission to open Gold Crates in extreme situations.
DECLARATION OF FAIR PLAY
We're dedicated to creating and maintaining a fair, harmonious environment for competition. We prohibit hacking, scripting, cheatware, and other illegal third-party software, as well as adhering to a zero-tolerance policy regarding any behavior that could adversely affect gaming experience. We will regularly release and update list of offenders for any transgressions related to the issues above, and we welcome reports from any player so we can keep this a fair game for everyone.
Tap here for latest list
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!