To bring you an improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on July 28 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during this time. Please note you must quit the game and download the update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
CLEAR SUMMER SKIES PRIZE POOL NOW AVAILABLE
S-level "Seaside Summer" appearance for Iori, A-level "Beach Style" appearance for Trio of Enders, A-level "Hip Hop Graffiti" appearance for Achilles Rifle and A-level "Black Phantom" appearance for Rainstorm Shotgun are now available in this prize pool.
All pilots who are Lv. 5 and higher will get one free spin in this prize pool!
NEW PILOT: MOBIUS
"Human beings must continue to evolve."
New pilot Mobius has arrived in Mecha City. Buy this pilot before August 11 and get a free A-level "Ice Queen" skin!
COZY SUMMER EVENT STARTING
From July 28 to August 11, complete relevant missions to collect event items and claim great prizes including the "Vibrant Summer" appearance for the Mini SMG!
CRYSTAL BREAK BATTLE MAP UPDATES
After the update, added Petra Mines and Ember Power Plant to the available maps of Crystal Break Battle!
GAME BALANCE MODIFICATIONS
Increased the primary weapon's damage vs. mecha from 32 to 36.
Reduced the cooldown of the secondary weapon from 9s to 8.5s.
Reduced the cooldown of the secondary weapon from 12s to 11s.
Increased the damage of single-shot secondary weapons vs. mecha from 54 to 60 (9/9/12 shots in total) after upgrading its Core II.
Reduced the cooldown of movement skills from 10.5s to 10s.
Increased the cooldown of movement skills from 12s to 14s.
Reduced the maximum damage dealt by explosions of secondary weapons vs. pilots from 100 to 80.
5. Trio of Enders
Reduces the clip size of Rifle Mode from 60 to 50.
Reduced the clip size of Missile Mode from 12 to 10.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Adjusted the modes in which Pilot Talents can be used. Players can not use Player Talents in Hotzone Rush and Crystal Break Battle.
2. Optimized the control experience of switching forms with the Deformed Car, enabling the Deformed Car to keep moving forward when switching forms.
3. A red reminder will now appear when the muzzle of a mecha is blocked and cannot shoot bullets into the distance.
4. Mecha can not use the left fire button to move and shoot at the same time like pilots. This can be enabled in the customization settings.
5. Players can now chat in the preselecting modes and can communicate via text messages during the voting countdown stage.
6. Fixed a bug that caused billboards to collide abnormally in the Port map.
7. Fixed a bug that caused the abnormal display of JOJO's skill icon.
DECLARATION OF FAIR PLAY
We're dedicated to creating and maintaining a fair, harmonious environment for competition. We prohibit hacking, scripting, cheatware, and other illegal third-party software, as well as adhering to a zero-tolerance policy regarding any behavior that could adversely affect gaming experience. We will regularly release and update list of offenders for any transgressions related to the issues above, and we welcome reports from any player so we can keep this a fair game for everyone.
The regularly updated banned list can be viewed on official platforms, such as official channel or communities.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!