To bring you an improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on February 2 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during this time. Please note you must quit the game and download the update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
FABULOUS BEASTS PRIZE POOL NOW AVAILABLE
The vigilant watcher keeps all demons at bay!
S-level "Vigilant Chaofeng" appearance for Flamenco, A-level "Dragonfish Dance" appearance for Skyfall, and S-level "Dragon Breath" appearance for Shatterstar Shotgun are now available in this prize pool. All pilots of Lv. 5 or above will get one free draw!
Getting the "Vigilant Chaofeng" appearance for Flamenco unlocks the advanced prize pool where you can get Appearance Upgrade Cards to unlock the exclusive S+ version.
1. Happy Lantern Festival
Play matches and complete corresponding missions during the event to get Exploder Bot Launcher - Moon Rabbit Assault and other great rewards!
2. Emoji Sharing Giveaway
Share every day during the event to claim a gift. Share on a total of 5 days to get the "Taste of the Frontier" Emoji!
Reduced the primary weapon's damage vs. mecha from 135 to 125.
Increased the secondary weapon's cooldown from 11s to 12s.
Reduced the secondary weapon's damage vs. mecha from 300/125 to 260/105.
Increased the Shield the secondary weapon provides to teammates from 350/150 to 400/160.
Reduced the primary weapon's damage vs. mecha from 108 to 102.
3. Moon Rabbit:
Reduced the secondary weapon's damage vs. mecha in Moon Rabbit form from 200 to 180.
Increased the primary weapon's damage vs. mecha in Fly to the Moon form from 160 to 170.
Increased the cooldown of tactical skills from 17s to 18s.
Reduced the secondary weapon's damage vs. mecha in Berserk Dragon form from 494 to 470.
Reduced the primary weapon's fire rate from 2.4 shots/s to 2.3 shots/s.
Increased mecha DUR from 2,250 to 2,350.
Reduced the cooldown of tactical skills from 10s to 8.5s.
Increased the mecha's Shield from 500 to 600.
Increased the damage of tactical skills from 140 to 170.
Increased the primary weapon's powerful shot's damage vs. mecha from 225 to 231.
Slightly increased the High Conversion Shield's conversion ratio of Core Module 2.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. After the Scenes of Spring Lobby Update event ends, the default skin of the Lobby Outdoor Scene and Lobby Skin will be replaced with the classic style.
2. Fixed an issue that caused the model of windows of some buildings to appear abnormal on Origo Island under extreme circumstances.
3. Fixed an issue that caused the sound effect that is played when the Moon Rabbit mecha makes an appearance to be missing under extreme circumstances.
4. Optimized the Back model of the SS-level "Void Devourer" skin for Skylark.
5. Optimized the AFK determination so that players will not be determined to be AFK when they are spectating in Weapon Master Mode.
6. Added a Battle settings option to choose whether to make the mecha semi-transparent when it is in the air.
7. Added "Auspicious Moon Rabbit" and "Short Break" Moon Rabbit Poses to the Meow Store.
DECLARATION OF FAIR PLAY
We're dedicated to creating and maintaining a fair, harmonious environment for competition. We prohibit hacks, scripts, add-ons, and other illegal third-party software, as well as adhere to a zero-tolerance policy regarding any behavior that could adversely affect the gaming experience. We will regularly release and update the list of offenders for any transgressions related to the issues above, and we welcome reports from any player so we can keep this a fair game for everyone.
The regularly updated banned list can be viewed on official platforms, such as the official channel or communities.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!
©1997-2020 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved
Company Address:Unit 802, of 8th Floor of Chuang's Tower,
30-32 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong