To bring you an improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on September 7 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during this time. Please note you must quit the game and download the update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
BACK TO SCHOOL SURPRISE PRIZE POOL NOW AVAILABLE
Good morning! Say hello to your new teacher amid the noise!
S-level "Substitute Teacher" appearance for Zoe, S-level "Teacher Props" appearance for Sniper Rifle, and A-level "Sangria" appearance for Flamenco are now available!
An Avatar Pack event corresponding to the prize pool will be available at the same time. Share the game to claim Tickets and purchase packs to unlock exclusive avatars!
Adjusted the "Ingenious Tactics" Core Module's charged bullet damage vs. mecha from 400 to 420.
Increased the Max Energy of the "Super Thruster" tactical skill by 10%.
Increased the Bullet Flight Velocity of the "Beam Rifle" primary weapon.
Trio of Enders
Reduced the "Assault Rifle" primary weapon's damage vs. mecha from 97 to 95.
Adjusted the DMG bonus duration of the "Transformation Offense" Attack Module from 7s to 6s.
Adjusted the bonus reload rate of the "Enhanced Reloading" Attack Module from 8%/14%/20% to 8%/12%/16%.
Reduced lightning mark's damage vs. mecha from 205 to 200.
Adjusted the damage reduction effect of the "Reactive Armor" Defense Module from 5%/8%/11% to 3%/6%/9%.
Adjusted the Shield restoration effect of the "Mobile Shield" Defense Mobile Shield from 100/120/180 to 90/120/150.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Added Death Knell's "Soul Hunter" and "Soul Harvester" poses to the Meow Store.
2. Added Lancelot's "Windchaser" and "Valiant Throw" poses to the Meow Store.
3. Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Emoji page to have UI errors under extreme circumstances.
4. Fixed an error that sometimes caused models to disappear from the Player page and Rankings page.
5. Fixed an issue that caused the hierarchical display to be incorrect when selecting a mode in Team Deathmatch.
6. Optimized the Spectating experience of Golden Egg Scramble Mode so that information will be displayed more clearly.
7. Optimized the layout of information and rules in Team Deathmatch to improve readability.
8. Optimized mission quantity information in the Rising Star Program. It is now possible to compare completed missions with the total number of missions.
9. Adjusted the explosion effects of Andromeda's secondary weapon so that the effects will be less likely to obscure the vision of the target that has been hit.
DECLARATION OF FAIR PLAY
We're dedicated to creating and maintaining a fair, harmonious environment for competition. We prohibit hacking, scripting, cheatware, and other illegal third-party software, as well as adhering to a zero-tolerance policy regarding any behavior that could adversely affect the gaming experience. We will regularly release and update the list of offenders for any transgressions related to the issues above, and we welcome reports from any player so we can keep this a fair game for everyone.
The regularly updated banned list will be announced at the end of every month and can be viewed on official platforms, such as the official channel or communities.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!