To bring you an improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on September 14 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during this time. Please note you must quit the game and download the update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
APPEARANCE UPGRADE SYSTEM OVERHAULED
Appearance Upgrade Super Perks are now available to all appearances that can be upgraded to EX form!
1. Glory Count Super Perk: Unlock finish 2 for an SS-level appearance to an exclusive equippable Emoji that displays the player's total number of kills with this mecha.
2. Kill Projection Super Perk: Unlock finish 3 for an SS-level appearance to unlock the exclusive Kill Projection, which plays a 3D projection effect after killing another player.
3. Spawn Island Call Super Perk: Unlock EX form for an SS-level appearance to summon this mecha appearance during the Ready phase countdown of a Battle Royale match.
Log in every day, share the game, and play matches during the event to claim an avatar, graffiti, and other great prizes!
Slightly increased the slash hit range of the "Heroic Plunge" tactical skill.
Increased the slash hit range of the "Lightsaber Slash" secondary weapon.
Increased the cooldown of the "Defensive Evasion" tactical skill from 7s to 8s.
Increased the cooldown of the "Flash: Heart Breaker" tactical skill from 11s to 12s.
Reduced the DMG bonus of the "Lethal Thrust" pilot skill:
Lv.1: 10%→ 9%
Lv.2: 12%→ 10%
Lv.3: 14%→ 11%
Lv.4: 16%→ 12%
Lv.5: 18%→ 14%
Lv.6: 21%→ 16%
Reduced the distance of the "Lethal Thrust" pilot skill from 15m to 10m.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. After the Lucky House redemption has been settled, the options "Open 1" and "Open 10x" will be added at the same time.
2. Fixed an issue that caused the sticker of the A-level "Marine Fantasy" appearance for Boltus to be incorrect.
3. Fixed an issue that caused the Shockwave of Flamenco's "Heroic Plunge" tactical skill to penetrate the ground and hit enemies inside buildings.
4. Optimized the Shockwave DMG determination of Flamenco's "Heroic Plunge" tactical skill.
5. Adjusted the rules for the default mecha options in Team Deathmatch Mode. After selecting an exclusive Tactical Chip, the corresponding mecha will be selected by default on the mecha calling screen.
DECLARATION OF FAIR PLAY
We're dedicated to creating and maintaining a fair, harmonious environment for competition. We prohibit hacking, scripting, cheatware, and other illegal third-party software, as well as adhering to a zero-tolerance policy regarding any behavior that could adversely affect the gaming experience. We will regularly release and update the list of offenders for any transgressions related to the issues above, and we welcome reports from any player so we can keep this a fair game for everyone.
The regularly updated banned list will be announced at the end of every month and can be viewed on official platforms, such as the official channel or communities.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!