To bring you an improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on November 9 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during this time. Please note you must quit the game and download the update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
NEW VIRTUAL ARENA MODE TEST HAS STARTED
Travel through data streams and embark on a voyage of time
All players are ready and will soon arrive at the Virtual Arena!
Virtual Arena is a new PVE standalone mode. In this mode, players will pilot mecha, obtain random ability enhancements while fighting and exploring, fight against powerful enemies on a new map, and obtain various rewards based on clearance progress.
In the first chapter of this testing, players can use either Firefox, Skylark, Doomlight, Flamenco, Akashic, or Tempest. Each mecha has several exclusive upgrade paths and can generate unique stacked effects in battle when paired with various random buffs!
This testing is open to all players, and all data will be retained. More mecha, chapter themes, unique gameplay systems, etc., will be added to Virtual Arena in the future. All players are welcome to share their feedback with us, and the production team will also regularly announce new updates and content!
SEASON COLLECTION: RESURGENCE OF EVIL NOW AVAILABLE
Towering green peaks sweep across the mountains and rivers under the clouds
The sudden opening of a demonic box ushers in misery for all living beings
SS-level "Great Sage Who Pacifies Heaven" Westward-themed appearance for Skyfall, S-level "Lady White Bone" appearance for Jiu Chong, S-level "Heavenly Steed" appearance for Lancelot, plus many other appearances for weapons and vehicles are here!
The prize pool also comes with Limited-time Gifts, Premium Pack, Premium Rebate, and Collect for Reward promotions.
Pilots can purchase the Soaring Auspicious Cloud Mystery Box during the limited-time gift event for great value. Open this box to randomly get 1 of the following S+ Skateboard appearances: Magic Cloud, Demonic Aura, Jade Cloud, Rainbow Auspicious Cloud. Each Skateboard appearance can only be obtained once, which means that players are guaranteed to get all appearances in 4 draws. The other 3 Mystery Boxes can be obtained from Collect for Reward and the Premium Store!
After the pool launches, players of Lv. 10 or higher can get Tickets on the Premium Pack page for the first three days when you log in and play!
Get the "Lady White Bone" appearance for Jiu Chong to keep collecting its skins and appearances in the Premium Store to unlock the exclusive S+ version!
AUTUMN MAPLE PRIZE POOL RETURNS
S-level "Maple Prayer" appearance for Alborada, A-level "Blazing Whirlwind" appearance for Hurricane, and A-level "Devil Carriage" appearance for the Deformed Car are back in this prize pool!
An Avatar Pack event corresponding to the prize pool will be available at the same time. Share the game to claim Tickets and purchase packs to unlock exclusive avatars!
1. Battle in the Virtual Arena!
From November 9 to November 23, participate in the Virtual Arena gameplay and clear the specified difficulty level to get rewards. Clear Virtual Arena Chapter 1 (Hell) to get the S-level "Scarlet Nightmare" appearance for Doomlight!
2. Furnace Trial
From November 9 to November 16, participate in the event for chances to win a Skyfire Trial Card, Skyfire's A-level "Samadhi Fire" appearance, Premium Tickets, Chromatic Tickets, and other rewards!
3. Friends Team Up
From November 9 to November 28, team up and complete 1 game every day for many days to claim rewards such as Chromatic Tickets and Premium Tickets! Team up and play games during the event to get League Points and Affinity bonuses!
4. Battle for Supplies & Super Flip Fun
From November 9 to November 16, participate in battles every day to get Flip Tickets from the Battle for Supplies event. Use these Tickets to participate in the Super Flip Fun event for chances to win the A-level "Arctic Expedition" appearance for Jaka, A-level "Eccentric Pumpkin" appearance for Heavy Rifle, Chromatic Tickets, plus other rewards!
5. World-Beating Cudgel
Top up during the event to claim gifts and get the Kill Effect "Evil Purification"!
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. The A-level Trick or Treat pet is now available in the Store.
2. Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the damage of Hotsteel's secondary weapon to become abnormal in extreme situations.
3. Fixed an issue that caused Skyfall's secondary weapon to auto-aim at abnormal locations in extreme situations.
4. Fixed an issue that made it possible for Hurricane and Michael to switch pilots while in the air in extreme situations.
5. Fixed an issue that made it possible for the Northern Knight tactical skill to Dash multiple times in extreme situations.
6. Fixed an issue that caused the speed of Hurricane's tactical skill's Dash to become abnormal in extreme situations.
7. Fixed an issue that caused pilots' hand-held weapons to become abnormal when they are knocked out in extreme situations.
8. Fixed an issue that caused called mecha to appear in abnormal locations in extreme situations.
9. Fixed an issue that caused the text in History of King's Game to be displayed abnormally.
10. Fixed an issue that caused Creeps to become abnormal in Battle Royale Mode.
11. Fixed an issue that caused the message board to load too slowly in the Lobby.
12. Fixed an issue that made it possible to pass through walls in some terrain of Origo Island and Minao Hydropower Station.
13. Optimized the screen-swiping logic of Hunter Badges in Battle Royale - Magic Hunter Mode so that players' screen-swiping motion will no longer be interrupted.
14. Optimized the control logic of the Skateboard so that players can control its movements more accurately.
15. Expanded the trigger distance of the message board in the Lobby to make it more convenient for players to leave messages.
16. The Point Protection Card and various bonus point cards will no longer take effect in casual modes.
DECLARATION OF FAIR PLAY
We're dedicated to creating and maintaining a fair, harmonious environment for competition. We prohibit hacking, scripting, cheatware, and other illegal third-party software, as well as adhering to a zero-tolerance policy regarding any behavior that could adversely affect the gaming experience, such as maliciously teaming up with others. We will regularly release and update the list of offenders for any transgressions related to the issues above, and we welcome reports from any player so we can keep this a fair game for everyone.
The regularly updated banned list will be announced at the end of every month and can be viewed on official platforms, such as the official channel or communities.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!