To bring you an improved gaming experience, we will undergo online maintenance on November 16 (UTC+8). Top-up and matching features may be unavailable during this time. Please note you must quit the game and download the update patch afterward to enjoy the newest additions!
SEASON COLLECTION: DECISIVE SHOWDOWN BACK FOR LIMITED TIME
Countless mecha fill the sky in preparation for the Decisive Showdown...
As the army approaches, who heralds the message of hope?
SS-level "Crimson Terminator MX100" appearance for Trio of Enders, S-level "Call of Victory" appearance for Lillian, S-level "Bacchus Honor Guard" appearance for Neutron Star, plus many other appearances for weapons and vehicles are back for a limited time!
The prize pool also comes with Premium Pack, Premium Rebate, and Collect for Reward promotions.
After the pool launches, players of Lv. 10 or higher can get Tickets on the Premium Pack page for the first three days when you log in and play!
Get the "Call of Victory" appearance for Lillian to keep collecting its skins and appearances in the Premium Store to unlock the exclusive S+ version!
1. Mecha Carnival
Complete missions and connect the lines to get the A-level "Labyrinth Hunter" appearance for Neutron Star and many other rewards!
2. Virtual Breakthrough
Play matches in the Virtual Arena and complete event missions to get Virtual Arena Mecha Shard Boxes and other rewards!
3. Virtual Arena Feedback
The development team has gone through the feedback received from players' opinions and suggestions, which can now be viewed in the [Feedback] section in the upper left corner of the Virtual Arena page!
Reduced the cooldown of the "Flash: Heart Breaker" tactical skill from 12s to 11s.
Increased the "Assault Rifle" primary weapon's damage vs. pilots from 20 to 24.
Reduced the "Particle Cannon" secondary weapon's saturation damage vs. pilots from 340 to 295.
Reduced the slowdown duration of the "Function Disturbance" power module from 1.5/2/2.5s to 2/2.5/3s.
Adjusted the "Meltdown Command" core module's feather explosion damage vs. mecha from 34 to 30.
Reduced the fuel cost of jumping from 24 to 20.
Slightly increased the Movement Speed of walking.
Adjusted the "Lacerating Bolt" defense module's per second damage from 30/45/60 to 30/40/50.
VIRTUAL ARENA ADJUSTMENTS
1. Added a feature to view Virtual Arena records on the History page.
2. The difficulty level of the match can now be viewed on the Results page.
3. Added a new system that ensures players and enemies appear in reasonable locations to avoid situations where players are unable to clear the stage because players or enemies are in extreme positions.
4. Added icons that correspond to the floating text of elemental damage.
5. Adjusted the rules of in-match drops so that Data Coins will no longer disappear automatically.
6. Fixed an issue that caused players to incorrectly appear in areas where they can't move in extreme circumstances.
7. Fixed an issue that caused enemies to appear in areas where they can't move in extreme circumstances.
8. Fixed an issue that caused players to be launched in a different direction from the one indicated by the springboard in extreme circumstances.
9. Fixed an issue that caused the action logic of Erosion Warrior - Dreadwolf to become abnormal.
10. Fixed an issue that caused the 08-L General-Purpose Multi-Functional Mecha's HP to be incorrectly determined when it enters a battle-ready state.
11. Fixed an issue that caused the special effects of explosions to become abnormal.
12. Optimized the performance of some background sound effects.
13. Optimized the page performance of Talent icons.
14. Optimized the experience of the speed-up gained after leaving battle. Players will now gain a 30% movement speed bonus after leaving battle and will get a 60% movement speed bonus after completing all battles in a stage.
15. Optimized the numerical effects of some Energy Boosts, Mecha Breakthroughs, and Store items.
16. Optimized the special effects of reminders that appear when the player gets blocked near the edge of the scenario.
17. Optimized how stages are randomized to avoid the same scenario appearing twice in the same battle in extreme circumstances.
ADJUSTMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
1. Added new Virtual Arena Mode missions: "Play 1 match in Virtual Arena Adventure Mode," "Kill X monster(s) in Virtual Arena Mode," and "Obtain X Data Coin(s) in Virtual Arena Mode."
2. Adjusted the rewards of some daily missions. Virtual Arena Mode Energy items can now be claimed from daily missions.
3. Adjusted the completion rules of missions. Actions taken in Virtual Arena Mode will now count towards daily missions.
4. Adjusted the viewing method in the Pet system. Pet models can now be dragged and rotated when they are viewed.
5. Adjusted the status of AFK players in Team Deathmatch. To provide a more balanced combat experience, players who become AFK will retain their immune state.
DECLARATION OF FAIR PLAY
We're dedicated to creating and maintaining a fair, harmonious environment for competition. We prohibit hacking, scripting, cheatware, and other illegal third-party software, as well as adhering to a zero-tolerance policy regarding any behavior that could adversely affect the gaming experience, such as maliciously teaming up with others. We will regularly release and update the list of offenders for any transgressions related to the issues above, and we welcome reports from any player so we can keep this a fair game for everyone.
The regularly updated banned list will be announced at the end of every month and can be viewed on official platforms, such as the official channel or communities.
Finally, thank you for following and supporting Super Mecha Champions. We look forward to seeing you on the field!